· The text is also very readable. It provides a comprehensive presentation of current strategic management thinking in a clear and succinct format. This approach enables the professor to cover the entire book in a typical capstone business course while retaining valuable course time for case projects, simulations, discussion of real-time strategic issues, and other activities.
· Covers all the important modules including environmental analysis, formulating, functional strategies, strategic alternatives, implementation, Evaluation and control.
· Provides diagrams and tables to illustrate the text.
· Includes examples from Indian organisations.
· Includes all major milestone studies and is illustrated with many real-life examples.
· Gives test questions culled from MBA, M.Com and BBA examinations
· This textbook is designed for the students of MBA and M.Com. Besides, it will also be useful to the students of MHROD, MIB and MBE. Students of postgraduate diploma in global business operations and BBA will also find this book useful.